Why you should always wear a motorcycle helmet?
- Fact 1: Head injuries are the leading factor of deaths in motorcycle accidents.
- Fact 2: Helmets are +30% more effective for preventing fatalities or head injuries.
- Fact 3: Rider who is not wearing a helmet is 40% more likely to be killed, if accident will take place.
- Fact 4: Motorcyclist is 32 times more likely to be killed than the car driver.
- Fact 5: After an accident average hospital costs will be 3-4 times bigger, if you weren’t using a helmet.